5 benefits of Cleansing, Detoxing, and Intermittent Fasting
Jun 26, 2017 04:14PM
By Debbie Hardcastle
1. Weight Loss: Cleansing is one of the simplest and most effective ways to jumpstart weight loss goals. Whether you are just starting out, or have been striving to release those extra pounds for some time, there are many different ways to incorporate intermittent cleansing into your lifestyle, and it is one of the easiest ways to lose weight and achieve consistent long term results.
2. More Energy: When we cleanse our bodies of harmful toxins that accumulate in our blood and organs they perform better, our circulation improves and we lose that sluggish feeling.
3. Reduced Blood Glucose Levels: Intermittent Cleansing prevents the accumulation of glucose in the blood and protects you against the unpleasant side effects of high blood glucose levels. An added benefit is balanced “sugars” – cravings are greatly reduced, making it much easier to commit and stick to a healthy eating plan.
4. Reduced Inflammation: During a cleansing period the body naturally aligns with its optimal pH balanced state resulting in reduced inflammation and inhibiting disease growth.
5. Healthier Brain: Intermittent cleansing stimulates the release of ketones into the blood stream which enhance your memory and protect against brain diseases. It also boosts the production of brain-derived neurotrophic factor— a protein which promotes neural health and protects against Alzheimer’s disease.
Debbie Hardcastle is a Holistic Life Coach specializing in Nutritional Cleansing. She can be reached at 305-992-5733 or [email protected].