7 Weight Loss Tips for Health and Balance
Jul 03, 2018 03:14PM
1. Eat a high-protein breakfast which is known to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day.
2. Eat your food slowly to activate the release of weight reducing hormones. Slow down your eating time to interfere with overeating and to lose the weight steadily.
3. Drink water a half hour before meals. One study showed that drinking water a half hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% over 3 months. Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice.
4. Eat more vegetables and whole, unprocessed foods. It’s just plain healthier to eat this way. You’re getting more fiber and more water and you fill up with less calories.
5. Move your body! Take the stairs instead of the elevator, park further away from the stores, walk every day for 15 minutes, stretch with yoga.
6. Get a good night's sleep. Poor sleep is among one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain. Night time is for rejuvenating your body through sleep and is an important self-care tool.
7. Imagine yourself walking around in your own natural and healthy body. Use your imagination to create powerful and healthy new habits that stick in your mind.
Barbara Banes is a Certified Hypnotherapist who offers 30 years’ experience of hypnosis skills to assist clients on their weight loss journey. She can be reached at 321-626-5909 or visit HarborCityHypnosis.com.