The Procrastination Remedy
If there's a desire, there's energy and inspiration already there to make it happen. Learn how to tap into it.
Procrastination. We all do it. We all wish we didn't, and we all suffer the consequences that result. Imagine for a second what life would be like if we could cure ourselves of procrastination. What would we be able to accomplish? How much pressure, anxiety, and stress would it eliminate from life?
The truth is – PROCRASTINATION IS NOT YOUR FAULT! Stop the self- recrimination, blaming and shaming! Instead, learn the new brain science and skills that will Increase Energy, Dramatically Reduce Stress, and Improve Organization: NO WILL POWER REQUIRED
With The Procrastination Remedy You Will Achieve
• Increased Productivity: You'll find yourself doing the tasks you know you've got to do, but have been putting off up until now.
• More Confidence and energy: You'll find your confidence growing daily, without having to "fake it till you make it". You'll experience a new sense of vigor and well-being that only comes from winning at the activities you've been previously avoiding.
• Absolute Clarity: It will no longer be too painful to face the habits that are in the way of your success and happiness: You'll have a sure-fire way to move forward and win!
• Dramatically Reduce Stress: Accomplish more with less effort or strain, and dissolve the pressure that comes from not following through on important projects.
• Get Better Organized: It's easy to de-clutter your home and office when you use these stealth techniques. It can feel great to work in a neat, organized environment.
• Have a Lot More Fun: Your only regret will be that you didn't learn these secrets sooner!
The Procrastination Remedy 4 - week workshop, Thurs eves 6:30-8:00 pm, January 9,16,23 and 30th. Cost $150, with Life and Relationship Coach Carol Baxter. To register or for more information: www.TheInspiredLivingCenter.com or call 772-359-8924.
Date & Time
Weekly on Thursday
Jan 09, 2020 through Jan 30, 2020
6:30PM - 8:00PM